Tuesday 21 November 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness & IHSW

For the sake of somewhat staying on top with my check ins, I think I'd better summarize those two to one post! With most of my GG qualified projects being 'not yet ready to be shown here', I don't have much to report anyway.

I did make progress on Felix' had - could be finished if I wasn't that easily distracted, but I'm getting there!






Also, I've been starting to update my finishes (don't get excited just yet, I'm still behind by a fair bit) and realized I never shared Felix' socks when I was done with them! That was some months ago, mind you. So I called in my favourite foot model for a shooting session and here we go:


For IHSW, I focused mostly on my Zodiac SAL (2/3 smalls are done, one of which still needs a little finish-finishing) and also Fire and Ember - I stitched just one colour this weekend (600 stitches of that one colour, though), but I didn't show my favourite dragon last week, so there's a bit more new to you I guess!


5 comments:

Barb said...

I love the colors you picked for the hat! Your CS piece looks nice so far.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month, don't forget to link up.
Nice work on the socks and the dragon too.

Pamela said...

Great colors for the socks! Knitting looks so difficult.

Brigitte said...

Die Socken gefallen mir gut, das sind wirklich tolle Farben. Ich bin immer wieder begeistert von diesen Sockengarnen. Und die Mütze für Felix hat Fortschritte gemacht. Ja, es sind oft die Ablenkungen durch andere Projekte, die es verhindern, dass etwas fertig wird. Und Fire and Amber ist wirklich eine tolle Ablenkung, wie ich finde :))

Susan said...

Love the colors in the socks. I have so much sock yarn stashed up - someday I'll knit lovely socks like yours. You're coming right along with Fire and Ember.