Although my weekend was a bit more busy than I like it again (which seems to be normal these days), I have learned to stitch when I can and I could! So, I have a little progress to show.
I did a bit more on the Puppeteer - my usual length a day and than a few more since I am still working on catching up - and I had another page finish. Just one more pafe to go in the first row now!
I also got to work on Fire and Ember again, and made quite some progress this time! I think there are just about 300 or 400 stitches left on this page, so I should have no problem finishing it next weekend.
I've also done about half of the next part of Arke, so I should be able to show that next time around.