First (and non GG-relevant) I finished the April page of the Fire and Ember SAL - my 10th page in total. This is doubly nice, because a) I'm done with the fixing of my mistake (this page was especially easy to fix with all the black) and b) it left me with two (one of which is still to go) weeks to work on everything else before I have to start the next page.
This is what the design looks like right now. The whole size is visible now, and even though I'm stitching on 18ct, it's quite a bit smaller than I thought it would be - just makes it easier to frame! I'll continue in the upper left with the second row, so officialle page 8, next month.
Next, I finished stitching the Bunny Biscornu over the Easter weekend. Aren't all those bunnies super cute?
I was a little nervous about the finishing because I had never done a biscornu before, but it turned out to be much simpler than I thought it would be, and also really really fun! I'm seeing more biscornus...biscornue? in my future. This is even relevant for GG, because Felix loves bunnies and I decided it should be his.
I took the bunnies to the hospital to stitch on, and I also finished my secret crochet project (that will stay secret for a while longer, but I will show you eventually!). So I could have been working on Felix' socks (and I did work on them...for a while!) but I also really wanted to start something new, so for the last day I took my first 'big' Mill Hill kit with me - Sophie Sheep. I really like how I don't need a hoop to work on those! I only got a little but done now, but I bet the next business trip will see some progress.
At home I started working on the 8th page of Cut Thru' Cottage. Felix' sister is already to starting to move into her new house, so I should really try to get this finished! I got a lot of the blue stripes done, and will soon start filling in the other colours.
But the most work in the past few weeks went into the Mermaid Tail blanket...I think this is about 20 balls since you last saw it (I had to order some more), but the body of the blanket is finally finished! 120cm long and 110 wide at the upper end, but pretty stretchy (Felix can spread it with both arms and I think it can still go wider than that). It still needs a bit of work to be fully finished, but it should be managble now.
I also did get a few gifts! First, there is this lovely little Smile chart that I won in a giveaway by the lovely Tiffstitch in March. I think I'll stitch it up sometime soon, which is why I already got the little button that goes with it.
Of course, one can't order only one button, so I also got a few more things I needed, and since sewandso is having an offer at the moment where you get a suprise kit with any order over 25GBP, I got enough for that and a really awesome suprise gift! I never stitched a Kustom Krafts kit before, but I'm really looking forward to this.
That should cover everything that happend...I don't know what will happen until the next update though, being almost finished with the blanket I want to work on everything at once!