Monday 29 August 2016

Mad Summer Finish Dash - Day 24

On Wednesday, we had some shopping to do before the weekend, and also sent some time with my grandparents - with all the trips I don't get to see them as often as I'm used to, so they invited us over for dinner and made some delicious soup! So, all put together, not as much stitching time as I'd liked again, but other fun stuff to make up for it. I did get to work on the Strawberries Sampler, though, and I managed to finish that last row! Some delicious looking cross stitched strawberries. I had so much fun with this project, I wouldn't mind stitching more from this series and I am sure I'll stitch more band samplers in the future. Now we just need to get it framed in time for the Ye Olde Sampler contest deadline on August 31st.


3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Strawberries looks beautiful! I recommend Just Nan and Shepherd's Bush for similar samplers.

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent finish!

Heather said...

Beautiful finish :)