Sunday 14 February 2016

Secret Stitching Sweethearts Blog Hop

My apologies for being a blogging slow poke again...I've been really into gaming those past weeks, so crafting has fallen to the side a bit, although I'm still making progress. One of the reasons I decided to not make many plans, so I can just spent my free time the way I want to without pressure :) I will try, however, to catch up with your comments and maybe even get an update out later today. For now, this post is devoted to the lovely Jo and her Valentine's Day Blog Hop!

Each participant mailed her a picture of them appropriate stitching, and she randomly assigned everyone a picture to post. I get to post this lovely pair of sheep:


Aren't they adorable? If those are yours, please leave a comment below; I'll go hopping in search of my own stitching later today or tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day!

18 comments:

Vickie said...

haha! These are so sweet. This is not from me though. Happy Valentine's Day!

jocondine said...

So cute fellows, not mine. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! Grüße.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Mounting the sheep on the top of a box, looks great. As a person who likes boxes I wish it was mine, sadly it is not and the hunt goes on.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in th Hop today.
These sheep are so cute and the box finish is rather lovely too.

Clare-Aimetu said...

So cute - a lovely design but not by me. Happy Valentine's Day

gracie said...

Very nice but not me...

Katie said...

Hopping by on the blog hop. Oh what a cute piece. Sadly not mine. Happy Valentine's Day!

Justine said...

What cute sheep! Happy Valentine's Day to you.

Tiffstitch said...

Love that finish and stitching. It's not me either.

Heather said...

Hello! I'm popping by as part of the blog hop! Happy Valentine's Day!

Kaisievic said...

These are indeed sweet for Valentine's Day, not my piece either, unfortunately! Happy Valentine's Day.

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, so adorable! I wish they were mine!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Love the sheep, but I didn't participate this time around ha ha!

Bea said...

Visiting through the blog hop. That's an adorable piece of stitching.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Gorgeous piece of stitching,love it.

Stitching Noni said...

I found them!! The cute little sheep are mine.... I stitched them for a Margaret Sherry exchange. So pleased that you liked them :o)
Hugs xx

Suz said...

So adorable!

Brigitte said...

Toll, was Leonie da gestickt hat.