Thursday 13 March 2014

Lucky

Just a quick reminder that although learning like crazy (just 18 more hours and I'm free! Free of exams for ever! Hopefully.) I'm still alive and also stitching as fast as I can. It took me another three days to finish Larky Lucky, the second of the two guinea pigs I'm making for my grandma. So have a picture and another progress .gif:


I ordered frames for them two days ago because obviously, our local furniture store has lots and lots of frames, but none of them are square-sized - I really hope the parcel gets here tomorrow so I can give them to my grandma while it's still her birthday. Anyways, guinea pigs finished, back to some border stitching.

On a side note, we also watched Kill Bill Vol. 2 by now, which is like a totally different movie from Vol. 1 but still really awesome. Can't wait to have more time to watch stuff and stitch again.

8 comments:

katjakay said...

Awe, that one is adorable as well

Kate Featherstitch said...

Another animated cutie! I like the startled little expression on his face. :)

Unknown said...

I love the animated gif. I need to figure out how to do that so I can do one for Emma's announcement when I have it all finished. :)

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I love the gif!!

Leonore Winterer said...

Isn't it? I can't wait to make the other two ^_^

Leonore Winterer said...

Haha yeah, he's like 'Omnomno--why are you looking at me?!'

Leonore Winterer said...

I can show you if you want, it's not that complicated :)

Leonore Winterer said...

^_^