Monday 21 August 2017

Weekend stitching

Although my weekend was a bit more busy than I like it again (which seems to be normal these days), I have learned to stitch when I can and I could! So, I have a little progress to show.

I did a bit more on the Puppeteer - my usual length a day and than a few more since I am still working on catching up - and I had another page finish. Just one more pafe to go in the first row now!


I also got to work on Fire and Ember again, and made quite some progress this time! I think there are just about 300 or 400 stitches left on this page, so I should have no problem finishing it next weekend.






I've also done about half of the next part of Arke, so I should be able to show that next time around.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice progress! It's good to stitch in the "nooks and crannies" of time.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I never let a minute go by without stitching or reading!
Nice work on your full coverage pieces.

Linda said...

Awesome progress Leonore.

Linda

Brigitte said...

Dafür dass dein Wochenende wieder sehr geschäftig war, hast du aber doch einiges geschafft auf beiden Projekte.

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Congratulations on your page finish =) I guess it takes a while with all those dark colors, but I also imagine to Fire and Ember SAL to be a nice color change ;-)