Tuesday 14 June 2016

June Gifted Gorgeousness

I know, I'm technically a day early for Gifted Gorgeousness, but just as I set out to post I realized the date and didn't want to put it off for another day - so I hope it's okay to just post now ;) Also, I happend to just check the view numbers on my blog, and they are kind of EXPLODING these days with more than a thousand views a day, basically doubling my total view over the last month or so - what's going on here?! Not that I don't like it, it's just really unexpected and strange and I don't really think it's for real, unless I've become some new kind of meme without my knowledge?
But as we're probably not going to solve this mystery right here and now, let's just get on with my current progress...I've kept working on the grandchildren project, of course. Only a small bit of progress now, but this was the best place to do a picture before the next, a bit bigger section starts, and I will do my best to actually have that ready by next week. Just some more flowers and leaves for the time being:






I've also done another ten eleven this time! rows on the Baby blanket, including this lovely wave stitch that I've been trying to figure out for ages and now I know how it's done ^_^ 61 rows now in total.


I've also done a bit more knitting on Snowflake Party - this one is not a gift, I'm sorry, but I still wanted to show my progress - another three repetitions of the first base pattern for a total of 9 now (goal is 15 before starting the next one).





And that's it again! I'm sorry if I'm a bit boring at the moment, but I'm really trying to focus on a few projects to actually finish them eventually, and I don't have a lot of intersting stuff to talk about otherwise. I have a massive gaming-bug going on that does cut in my stitching time, and I never seem to get enough time for either stitching or gaming, but still making steady progress on everything.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Great progress! I think the wave pattern is my favorite :). I've been jones in to start the Lego Harry Potter games again

AnaCristina said...

Thank you for coment in http://stitchystart.blogspot.com.br/2016/06/finished.html

Congratulations for you too!! Good week!!

Tiffstitch said...

Oh wow! That wave pattern is very cool, and great work on the Grandchildren one and snowflake too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month! Great work on the floral piece and the crochet.
Not wanting to downplay your popularity but my blog has done the same! I usually average 10,000 per month and I'm on 18,000 already and it's only half way through! Neither of the other blogs I am in have shown the same leap though, just my personal one.

Kerryp77 said...

Fab crochet, it has beautiful colours. Lovely floral stitching too

Susan said...

Love the colors in, well, everything! Looking forward to seeing more of the trellis and flowers piece.

Elfie said...

Your crochet rug is so pretty. Well done!

Brigitte said...

Trotz deines "Spiel-Drangs" kommen deine Handarbeitsprojekte gut voran. Der Wellen-Stich gefällt mir gut, wirkt auf mich irgendwie retro, denn das war vor vielen vielen Jahren eine richtige Modewelle.
Auch ich habe seit ein paar Monaten eine explosionsartige Steigerung der Aufrufe, mindestens 1000 pro Tag. Das höchste waren einmal über 4000 Aufrufe an einem Tag. Da Jo das gleiche beobachtet, denke ich mal, dass das bei vielen vorkommt. Und ich denke auch, dass das nicht die wirkliche Anzahl der Besuche auf meinem Blog repräsentiert.